PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mobile is an online multiplayer battle royale game for Mobile. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
Battlegrounds received positive reviews from critics, who found that while the game still was not fully finished and had some technical flaws, it presented new types of gameplay that could be easily approached by players of any skill level and was highly replayable. The game received several Game of the Year nominations among other accolades, and is considered by Greene to be the defining game of the battle royale genre. Several other video games, following in Battlegrounds’s success, added battle royale-style modes, while a number of clones, primarily out of China, also appeared. PUBG Corporation has run several small tournaments and introduced in-game tools to help with broadcasting the game to spectators, as they wish for it to become a popular esport.
Battlegrounds is a player versus player shooter game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to remain the last alive. Players can choose to enter the match solo, duo, or with a small team of up to four people. In either case, the last person or team left alive wins the match.
- In-Game Settings:
- Server Region: ASIA
- Player Number restriction: 80
- Team: SOLO TPP (Third Person)
- In-Game Settings:
- A player must be a student of any School and must be studying at 10th, 11th or 12th grade or its equivalent and must have a valid School ID to authenticate the same.
- A player must be registered in Student Rockstar website with all the required details as per the registration form and the same will be linked to Playtonia Platform at www.playtonia.com
- Participants must join our discord channel which will be notified to you post registration
- Player Profile picture or Player name shouldn’t Contain:
- Racist Image or text.
- Irrelevant Image or text.
- Trademarked and copyrighted images.
- Registered member must keep checking mails, discord channel and updates in Playtonia.com website to see new updates on this tournament.
- Registered Player must make sure show up on the game day as per schedule and play the game.
- Registering in this tournament is the undeniable confirmation that you have accepted all the rules and regulations mentioned in this website.